Brooke Grogan, Esq.
Brooke Grogan, Esq., is a Senior Attorney at Smith, Gaskill & Shenkman, P.A., focusing her practice on personal injury, including car accidents, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, hotel and condominium negligence, hit and run accidents, and slip and fall/premises liability accidents. Brooke was born and raised in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, and graduated from The Benjamin School in 2005, and Purdue University in 2009. Brooke received her J.D. from the Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University in 2012, and joined Smith, Gaskill & Shenkman as an Associate.
Prior to joining the Firm, Brooke Clerked in the Domestic Violence Department at the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, where she worked with attorneys in obtaining Injunctions/Restraining Orders against their aggressors and fought for victims of domestic violence. Brooke uses this same fierce passion and tenacity in representing personal injury victims and their families, developing rapport with each individual client.
In her spare time, Brooke enjoys volunteering with Junior Achievement of the Palm Beaches, writing legal articles, as well as spending time with her family.
Areas of Practice
- Car accident cases
- Truck accident cases
- Slip and fall cases
- Condominium/HOA negligence cases
- Hit and Run car accident cases
- Motorcycle accident cases
- Bicycle accident cases
- Pedestrian accident cases
- Bus accidents
- Passenger accident cases
- Boating and Dock Crash cases
- Municipality cases
- Dog bite cases
- Stairway cases
- Hazardous Parking Lot cases
- Construction accidents
- Ultrahazardous Activities or Conditions
- Florida, 2012
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2012
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida, 2012, J.D.
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, 2009
B.A. English Literature
- The Benjamin School, 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Palm Beach County Bar Association – Member
- North County Section of the Palm Beach County Bar Association – Member
- Real Estate Sales Associate –2018